View Single Post
Old 04-29-2022, 04:33 PM

omodos is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by wpoll View Post
Why are you desperate? ;-)

Remove the engine acoustic cover. Locate egr valve on intake (at front). Pull vacuum line from egr valve and plug line. Replace acoustic cover.

Is your turbo issue exactly the same as before the manifold was replaced? It's possible the boost control modulator (next to turbo) isnt working - they are known to fail and cause low boost at low rpms. I checked mine when I replaced my manifold, as can be seen in my write-up.
Hey wpoll yes pedantic is a better word haha, ok right it is better with new manifold but still not giving previous kick i got, only at 2000odd revs do i hear turbo spin and feel a boost
.As for actuator no idea mechanic didn't check..x went in for manifold change although i did mention power loss at lower revs too, guess my fault for rushing him into doing manifold as wanted car asap before school runs on monday
..dunno fella tempted to leave it , but as you say acoustic cover yup can get that off..vacum pipe comin off the egr now i looked it up i guess can unplug from egr and plug line and see..i will revert sure...gotta say garage cleaned up engine good and proper though...looks good at least

Sponsored Links