View Single Post
Old 06-08-2006, 12:35 PM

PersonaNonGrata is on a distinguished road
Thanks for all the compliments. The pictures really don't do the car justice. The colors look even better in person.

The chrome window trim is what you get with the 330. The 325 gets a matte black trim. Opting for the sport package does not replace the chrome trim with Shadowline trim like on our X5's. I would have loved that! As you can imagine, there are people out there who have replaced the black trim with chrome and chrome for black. If they ever come out with Shadowline on say the M3, I'd love to have that.

The spoiler is really very nice. It and the lights were absolute must-do's for me. Yes, I wouldn't even take delivery until they were installed. The spoiler didn't really fit properly out of the box. This is supposedly quite common. Lots of Betalink adhesive and clamps are required to make it conform to the curve of the trunk.

I haven't driven it much so it's still adapting to my driving style. Plus, I am trying to be good about break-in. So far it's great. The Comfort Access is so cool. It seems like laziness but to be able to unlock the doors by just touching the outside handle and starting the car with only a push of a button is so slick. There are just so many cool little things about the car. I discovered bright white LED's under each exterior door handles that lights up the ground. So cool!

I kind of wish I did the tint darker but I think it's just right. What do you think?

Sponsored Links