View Single Post
Old 06-08-2006, 02:17 PM

PersonaNonGrata is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by pseto
Nice ride Kevin. The big question now is what's the 2nd wave of mods going to be? wheel changes? Amber removal?

How much were the taillights and spoiler?

So the sport package now has the chrome trim around the windows? Or is that something other than chrome?
Damn the mods! There are some for a second wave but I really have to cool it. There is a great M Sport steering wheel that looks very nice but I must say that the stock sport steering wheel feels and looks great. I would LOVE to remove the ambers from the headlights but it is nearly impossible. The only solution is a set of Euro clears which cost about $1500. New wheels would be nice too but again, the stock ones look pretty good to me. Of course after a year or so, I might be bored of them. Like I said, damn mod bug.

The tails I got at dealer cost which is $175. They can be had for about that price from a couple of different dealers that sell on eBay. The spoiler I also got at cost which was about $250 pre-painted. That is a great deal considering it's painted by BMW. There is an adhesive kit that is recommended and that is a seperate item. My dealer totally hooked me up on the add-ons. I have never referred to them as my "stealer". They're great.

Sponsored Links