View Single Post
Old 06-15-2006, 10:11 AM
Premier Member and retired relic

Quicksilver will become famous soon enoughQuicksilver will become famous soon enough
Mr.Blue, there you go again. Someone ask a question about soap. He wasn't looking for a disagreement. Just suggestions about which product to use. If you want to argue about soap go ahead. I believe by now most of us are just going to ignore that approach and watch you make a fool of yourself AGAIN. Is this group just a blind group of followers that agrees on everything expect politics? Not at all and we certinally are not going to follow you into a dark pit of arguements. If you wish to buy a mass market product then go ahead. Nobody will hold it against you, but do us all a favor; STOP ARGUING ABOUT IT. It is an open discussion but You still don't get it do you? Please STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT OR I'M JUST GONNA IGNORE YOU. And any real help i could give you i just won't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by x54.4blue
Its not that I think this group is obligated to respond, it’s just that I see tons of chatter about BS like politics and little related to the X5. Your response on Turtle Wax was great; why can't we have more meaningful conversation about cars and car related products?

On the topic of conversation I sense that disagreement is bad. Without open discussion how can we truly understand? For example I see a number of suggestions for liquid car wash, it would seems that maybe on or more of the products is better than the other. The “Mr Clean” product includes a PUR water filter that works in hard water areas, I think it is more than high end “pro” product. But here I go expressing a view point that is not cool because I am suggesting a mass market product and disagreeing. Is this group just a blind group of followers that agrees on everything expect politics?

Sponsored Links