View Single Post
Old 06-15-2006, 06:50 PM
Premier Member

asawadude is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by x54.4blue
Its not that I think this group is obligated to respond, it’s just that I see tons of chatter about BS like politics and little related to the X5. Your response on Turtle Wax was great; why can't we have more meaningful conversation about cars and car related products?

On the topic of conversation I sense that disagreement is bad. Without open discussion how can we truly understand? For example I see a number of suggestions for liquid car wash, it would seems that maybe on or more of the products is better than the other. The “Mr Clean” product includes a PUR water filter that works in hard water areas, I think it is more than high end “pro” product. But here I go expressing a view point that is not cool because I am suggesting a mass market product and disagreeing. Is this group just a blind group of followers that agrees on everything expect politics?
You're the one who implied here that politics is more important than car washing soap. It was you who took this message off topic. Just because you participated on this thread doesn't mean that flocks of X5world members are breathlessly awaiting the next opportunity to answer an X5blueboy post.

So you think the Mr. Clean Water System is a great product. That's great. But in many past posts, you've criticized and maligned so many product purchases and/or modifications by other members without good supporting reasons.

Instead of buying the so-called high end Mr. Clean car wash system, why don't you take your own advice and donate the money to charity?

Drying your car with a towel eliminates hard water deposits or is this new information for you?

I'm tired of of your endless and tiresome references to X5world as a group of blind followers. Quit whining before I revoke your man-card.

Sponsored Links