View Single Post
Old 11-21-2006, 08:01 PM

BMWenthus is on a distinguished road
X5

Wayne got back to me quickly... I also tried to get him to lower the price furthur but to no avail... read below. We also can get the RB's with or without the X5 etching, so respond with your preference.
It's time to do this... lets make sure we know were we stand in terms of the people who have made their payments by keeping a running list like this:
w/X5 Etched w/o Etch
1) bmwenthus Paid 11/21/06 either
2) foose
3) js_4.8
4) cue003
5) seatleyates (from original thread)
6) armani4530 (from original thread)
7) boston X5 4.4 (from original thread)
8) bimmerxcinco (from original thread)
9) blk03X5 (from original thread)
10) lbear (from original thread) Paid 11/22/06
11) mdrobc13 (from original thread)
12) 4MoJoe (from original thread)
13)

This was Waynes response to me email:
The price is $330 shipped and it's already very low. We won't offer it any lower if quantity reaches to 25 sets. The retail price is $395 shipped each.

We can also get the same style without X5 logo etched but each style would require 10 sets order at least. No mix and match.

If you want to start, you can have each individual pay the running boards via paypal. Our paypal address is [email protected]

Please select "Good(other)" as payment type and put subject "X5 Forum Running Boards GB - C Type". IMPORTANT: Paypal account has to be verified account and the shipping address must be Paypal " CONFIRMED"
address. (showing confirmed in the account) Otherwise, the payment won't be processed and will be cancelled.

One 10 payments are received, we will ship out the package and email tracking info to each participant. Delivery time is about 2-3 days.

Thank you!

Last edited by BMWenthus; 11-23-2006 at 02:08 PM.

Sponsored Links