View Single Post
Old 10-16-2007, 12:37 PM
Premier Member

brian5 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boston X5 4.4
3G's for winter wheels. ....well I guess you are getting OEM's so if you don't mind paying for it then go ahead. If you decide to go with OEM's I would call Morristown to see if they can beat it.
Personally, I would never spend that 4 on a set of wheels whole sole purpose is to drive through the snow, slush and salt - I have bought 3 sets of winters for various cars from tire rack for a lot less and never had a problem.

...I don't know what kind of availability there is for E70 packages
I agree that $3000 does sound like a lot for winter wheels. The interesting thing, for me anyway, is that the TireRack package for their 18" wheels with run-flats come to $2800 (including shipping) and I don't like their "local installers" (who have been using to change my seasonal wheels for my old 328i).
So I guess I've answered my own question... The $3000 for OEM wheels & tires is reasonable.

Sponsored Links