Thread: 2010 5-Series.
View Single Post
Old 11-22-2007, 01:49 PM
Premier Member and retired relic

Quicksilver will become famous soon enoughQuicksilver will become famous soon enough
Looks nice and of course unless there's some dramatic change the new design will be accepted.

Seeing the new Model my frazzled brain begin to contemplate a different perspective. A perspective based on the fact that most people who drive BMW's don't see the outside when they are driving. That part is for the enjoyment of others to see.

What i often wonder is why there isn't more attention given to the interior of the new models where we spend most of our driving time. More pictures. More attention given and discussions regarding functional usage for the driver and passenger. Wind noise, ect ect ect.

I find it interesting that although i enjoy driving the wife's e-60 my X5 is more functional in many areas. And don't get my wife started. She would like to have 5 minutes in the boardroom of BMW so she could give them a few of her thoughts about some of their decisions. Anyway hope i didn't hijack the thread............. (rant over) Thanks for the photo's

Last edited by Quicksilver; 11-22-2007 at 06:06 PM.

Sponsored Links