View Single Post
Old 02-14-2008, 03:00 PM

Tominizer is on a distinguished road
There's a ways to go on my car. A lot of things have been done and lots more to come. It's not all original as all the suspension has been changed............ OEM 740i M-parallels, etc, etc. It's to be an E30 M3 to my tastes without ruining the original intent of the car (I hope). I have the *BIG* flapped rear wing and the front splitter at home being prepped, as well as the airbox and a a host of other things. It's not a trailer queen but it's not a track rat. Eventually I want to be able to prep it to become a track rat........... but I'll enjoy it as a street cruiser first.

Oddly, I'm not happy about the smoked rears (which are the real deal and not painted). A bit off for my tastes and I'm going to go bad to the original tail lights. I also have a set of smoked euro smilies sitting on the shelf to still go in......... and a spare motor on an engine stand I'm using as a reference....... as I try to learn more about this car............and becoming more and more of a DIY-er mechanic.

Anyways, it's been an awesome project so far. I just wish I had more time to invest in tinkering around with it.............. oh, and more money.

Sponsored Links