View Single Post
Old 03-19-2008, 08:44 PM
Admin

LeMansX5 has a spectacular aura aboutLeMansX5 has a spectacular aura aboutLeMansX5 has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by palbay
Thanks,I'm hoping to spend some time looking around these next few days. Weather suppose to be nice,no rain.I've got a couple days off from work around easter.I appreciate the note on the flash.My camera does have a flash.It was a dark overcast day. I didn't realize how dark the pic's were until I posted them.I also had the camera set on the high speed setting,I should have swiched back to auto mode.I'm considering getting a new camera w/ 18x zoom vs 12x now. Plus faster electronics,etc.Just gotta pull the trigger.I thought about the night testing.I swung by the plant late last night (9:00 PM) on my way into town.I saw an X6 duck into a gate.Unusual to see X6's out past about 5:00PM when everyone leaves.Also,those tents at the Special Vehicle Ops Bld are lighted and I've seen people moving around in there pretty late.Got my eyes peeled. Thanks. PalBay
My flash comment is for future pics of X6 ///M and X5 "is" and night time shooting you will do..

Sponsored Links