View Single Post
Old 09-23-2005, 05:19 PM
SPAMMER

vendettabmw is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr_Smith
one other thing, I wouldn't buy another thing from Vendetta BMW after the horrible experience I had buying his "new" LCD headrests, I've had to ship them to SAVV NA to see if they can be fixed because they don't power up even with the correct adapters. This guy is full of it, save your money guys, you're better off with ebay.

Read this:
http://www.xoutpost.com/showpost.php?...2&postcount=14
i told you to ship them back aftrer yr first email...they are new in box., i sent you all the pics...ya i highly recommend ebay. dont buy from people who give you their home phone number, address and send a million pics and then when buyer is upset w/ purchase and offered to return no problem, he dosent and still complains. You got a good deal. 2 7"savv widescreens in savv headrests w/covers for 1200$cdn shipped. I sent all the pics of the heradrsts new in box, freshly opend just for you....i offered several times to take them back as i could sell for more local. But you declined. why?..because you know you got a good deal! my ad never said remotes and adapters..it was in the sealed box..did u see a list of that stuff of the biox from savv..NO, did u see it in my thread NO, did u ask, NO..it didnt come with it in box, so why would it be there!...you got what i posted and was in box, as i opened just for the pics. it was sealed...where does it say remotes and adapters on the box..or my thread...FINE scratches..wtf..contact savv regarding their packing...did yr new bmw have wash mit marks when you bought it..dust on the dash..get a life!.

Last edited by vendettabmw; 09-23-2005 at 05:30 PM.

Sponsored Links