View Single Post
Old 04-14-2008, 10:17 PM

JS_4.8 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by JS_4.8
Installed the running boards this afternoon! I used the black screws that were included (5 on top, 3 on the front/underside - per board). It took a bit of muscle to get them perfectly snug, but once I did and got the first screw in (I started in the middle) the rest was relatively easy!

I am VERY pleased with these. The only thing I need to do is paint the three screwheads on the front/underside of the board silver to match the color of the board - or even easier, just replace them completely with stainless steel screws - as the black heads of the included screws stand out too much on this part of the board. Other than that, its a perfect package. I dont plan on standing on these as Im a tall guy and really have no need. But my fiance used them a couple time and there was no movement at all - these things are very sturdy - much more so than I expected!

I know you are all going to hate me but I dont have pics yet. The truck is filthy and I need to paint or replace those screws. But next weekend the summer wheels will be going on and I will have her cleaned up and get some pics up for you guys then!
Updated pics here:

http://www.xoutpost.com/x5-e53-forum/...plica-rbs.html

Sponsored Links