View Single Post
Old 06-28-2008, 09:38 AM

MD11F is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oh2quick
I was just wondering if any bodys got a real good suggestion for what to use on the dash for detailing? Should I use the leather conditioner I use on the seats? or something more like the "shiny wet stuff I use on the tires"

Thanks in advance

NO!! STOP!!!

DO NOT! repeat, DO NOT! put anything AT ALL on the dash! Just clean it with a warm damp (well wrung out) microfiber or high quality cotton towel.. The foremost detailers that I know.. the ones that get paid $100's to do a car, NEVER use greasy, "Armorall" type crap on ANY surface... You want to restore that nice new looking "matte" finish, not create a mirror! DON'T DO IT!

Water is your best friend... use it in place of most solvents and you'll be in good shape, as will your car. Only the REAL Leather needs a product to keep it from cracking, and even that should be used sparingly and not evey time.. I strongly recommend Lexol for that.

Sponsored Links