View Single Post
Old 08-14-2008, 08:22 AM

vabeachrunner4 is on a distinguished road
Newbie w/ dumb question?! Need help!!

Hey all, I've had my X5 for a little over a month so far and it has been great, but I have just one problem!! I'm a marathon runner and I run about 100 miles a week...Well I live on the east coast right on the beach and I like to run on the oceanfront a lot for the softer surfaces...Anyways, with all my other cars, when I go run I would just put my keys up under the running boards, etc. and they I would go. Although now, I have the comfort access and so if I were to leave the keys under the running boards, etc., then someone could just walk up and put their hand on the door handle and it would open! The average person may not know that but any other BMW owner may. If I take my key with me and put it in the back of my shorts, I'm worried about it getting messed up during my run. (I run sub 6:00 mile pace while training and sweat a lot!). Does anyone have any suggestions on what to do with my key when running? Also, if I pull our the valet piece and just carry that, then wont the alarm go off when I go to open the door?

Thanks!

Sponsored Links