View Single Post
Old 09-26-2008, 07:59 PM
..make it happn' capn'

Wagner is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quicksilver
There are a lot of people that have been an executive of a city and state.
But that doesn't give them any qualifications regarding their ability to be President of the USA. Honestly if you know anything about executive government experience you wouldn't even make that statement.

Be that as it may it's an endless argument you can't win with respect to Ms. Palin. I believe she has made herself clear to anyone who listens to her. But if you want her for your vice president, who am i to get in the way of your wishes.

Wish you the best with your choice...........
Sorry Quick, but this post is beneath you. It as if you ran out of material on the topic. And I don't know how many times I can reiterate, I'm not voting for McCain

I simply make a correct assessment, whether you choose to believe it or not is up to you. Obama has no executive govt experience. Point blank. And FYI, I've worked with exec govt groups for over 8 years. Again, arguing experience is not in the best interest of the DEMs if they wish to win.

An unwavering defender of those I see worth protecting.

"promote the general welfare, not provide the general welfare"

We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.

Last edited by Wagner; 09-26-2008 at 08:05 PM.

Sponsored Links