View Single Post
Old 10-05-2009, 12:12 PM

RPX5 is on a distinguished road
Arrow FS: 2003 19' Monterey Mantura Bowrider

2003 Montery Mantura bowrider type boat. I bought it in 03 with 5 hrs, took very good care it over the years, and it now has 255 hrs. Very well kept and clean, the vinyl seats always receive extra attention with proper cleaner and protector. I wax the hull twice a year (once before the season starts, then again after the season is over). I use a 2 step process of cleaner wax then protector wax, but its worth it because the yellow hull still shines like new. The engine is a Volvo Penta 4.3 GL with about 180 horse power, the stern drive has received proper seal replacements and it runs flawless. The boat has a great sound system and very comfortable seats/sun pad. The boat is properly winterized and currently stored under shrink wrap, the same as every year. The trailer could use some TLC, such as a brake job and some new fenders, but otherwise works just great and the only rust is on replaceable parts, such as brakes. I only use the trailer to drive the boat to the ramp and back home, its only about 1 miles, so the brakes were never really important to me. I'm asking $14,500.00, let me know if there is any interest here!

Thanks!
Attached Images

Sponsored Links