View Single Post
Old 12-26-2009, 03:32 PM

Location: Kirkland, WA to Alexandria, VA - Now in Marysville, WA
m5james is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmwbmwfan View Post
I don't think mine are projectors....not sure really to tell you the truth. But they are self-levelling. They are stock and basic as it gets otherwise.
It'd be really helpful is you took a picture just to be sure. You mentioned you've seen some of my posts, and there was one thread where someone asked me to take pics of my headlights so he could compare them to him.

I can't imagine that if you've got self leveling headlights that you wouldn't also already have stock HID's, but then again I never figured I'd be able to buy a V8 X5 w/o projectors and a sunroof.

I'll be home tomorrow evening, so I'll be able to help ya out then. In the meantime, since Tom said the ebay ones are the same as his, find out what the shipping differences would be between his the ebay set.

If you've already got stock HID's, then you won't need Tom's expensive resistors. If you don't have stock HID's and if neither Tom's or the ebay kit doesn't come w/ HID's, then the place where I ordered my conversion kit will come w/ bulbs, ballasts and resistors for $60 shipped. You might have to pay a little more for shipping to Canada, but it's such a small box, I'd imagine it can't be that much more. You'd have to call HIDextra and ask them while you're waiting for shipping quotes from ebay and Tom.

650hp 10 X5///M - Stage 2, Vibrant 1794's , gutted cats, custom intake, AC Forged 22's
325hp 98 BMW 740iL - ///M5 6spd, www.bavengine.com w/ Performance Option, electric fan, CF intake tube w/ heatshield, Mag 14816 w/ notched bumper, Bilstein/H&R Stage II/Powerflex

600+hp 02 Harley F150 - MHP900 Stage 3 engine, KB2.3, 8# lower, 60# inj, Walbro FP's

135hp 01 TL1000R - M4 full exhaust, K&N, Yosh box, -1/+2 gears, 2CT's

Last edited by m5james; 12-26-2009 at 03:42 PM.

Sponsored Links