View Single Post
Old 01-08-2011, 05:47 PM

diyanich is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Critical Drew View Post
Thanks James, I'm still interested in finding a cause for the issue. I have been running Sport mode and have been trouble free. A few times I have operated the Trans in normal mode and if the shudder began I switch over to sport mode immediately and the isue disappears.
Hi there,I am getting fed up with this problem and the shop that rebuilt the tranny.I get no shudder in Sports,but I am not a huge fan of that mode for my daily commute.
Firstly I found out that the fluid was poured into it after rebuilt was a Dexron IV ,not good for the ZF tranny,so I bought Mobile Super Multivehicle ATF LT 71141 which ZF and BMW recommending.The shop did two flushes which are about 75% of fresh fluid and about 25% old Dexron IV in it,I don't really know if it's good to mix those together,but I honestly don't have another choice right now.
It shudders the same as before the flushes,it's always right before the shift from 3rd to 4th,and once in the while at 20km/h from 2nd to 3rd.
Doesn't matter if I go uphill or just a plain street....
Sooo frustrated.
Should I bring it to the dealership especially for tranny diagnostic?

Sponsored Links