View Single Post
Old 03-09-2011, 01:50 AM

Sputnee is on a distinguished road
I personnally believe theory #1 "It was a mistake by BMW to release the ’12 BMW X5d packages and pricing. The engine and output is not changing for ’12 but they are adding the 8-speed transmission and that additional drivetrain change is the reason for the delay." I think they are going to the same setup as the European market. The pricing sheets are legite, if they were not, then why are people ordering the petrol models at the exact same price as stated on the other sheets with the new package configurations.

If I had to speculate, I would say that there is either a supply problem or design problem that needs to be worked out. Although they do put the 8 speed tranny in over here in Europe, the engines don't have the urea tanks on them.

Off the subject, what is p**sing me off, I wish I had never seen the new package configuration. What I am paying through military sales for a 2011, I could have the same configuration for $1900 less, or get the Tech Package, pay $750 less and have HUD, and auto high beam.

Now I have to go through this calculation, thinking, on the computer, head banging analysis again trying to decide to continue with 2011, wait for 2012 or just get a 35i SA.

Last edited by Sputnee; 03-09-2011 at 01:58 AM.

Sponsored Links