View Single Post
Old 10-24-2011, 02:11 AM

nd200 is on a distinguished road
Congrats! The exact date depends on where you are. For the upper east coast I'm guessing 3 weeks is about right. I custom ordered and it took 3 weeks for the car to be assembled and delivered to the west coast. But the important date is not how long manufacturing and delivery takes. The important thing is to ask when your production slot is. I ordered my car in early April but my dealers next production slot wasn't until mid May. So that is when the car began production and was delivered to dealer in early June. Once my X5 was in production I was able to see the build options I ordered except for the space-saver spare. I called up my CA and had him verify that the car was ordered with the proper options. It turned out that the order was correct and it's just BMW's web site that sucks. Apparently the 1-800 number is more up to date. It's just the customer service number on the BMWUSA website. If you are going through a broker, having him double check the order is not a bad idea though as there have been cases where the dealer entered the order incorrectly.

Sponsored Links