View Single Post
Old 11-08-2011, 09:14 PM

stlcity is on a distinguished road
Thank u all for the feedback. Looking at the valentine 1 and Passport 9500ix. I hear the later has the memory feature that is helpful. My friend has both and with limited research I am leaning towards the 9500ix.

iMpower to answer your questions:

1. When I chose active ventilated package, it defaulted to perforated leather. Ventilated package because of its seat ventilation needs perforated leather. If I am wrong someone can correct me
2. The 3M bra and tint was installed at the dealer before I picked up the car. The dealer has a person who does it on all their cars. My CA showed me a few Porsches, Audis and Bimmers with the 3M installed by this person. Was very impressed with his workmanship. So it was a no brainer for me.
3. Options: the only things I did not get were the 6CD changer, rear entertainment and roof rails. CD changer in this era of digital music dint make sense to me. My CA told me to get 3 ipads for the price of the rear entertainment system: better option as its more a entertainment weapon than the single screen DVD player/
4. Break in: was told not to use the M button/cruise control, stay below 4000rpm and to vary the rpms on highway until 1000miles
5. Tint: not sure what percentage they are. He did apply another coat on the back and then got the front to as close to match as possible but staying legal. I will call him tomorrow and get back to u.

Sponsored Links