View Single Post
Old 11-24-2011, 12:44 PM
smuggymba smuggymba is offline
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: USA
Posts: 118
smuggymba is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by diesaroo View Post
Well the best solution would be seal replacement paid by the tint shop that damaged it.

If you can't get anyone to own up to it, you might try a little contact cement. I've used it before on weatherstripping with good results.
It's been 3-4 months since the tint; What the brand name for this cement and where do I get it.
Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links