View Single Post
Old 04-24-2012, 10:45 AM

younghno50 is on a distinguished road
Money is so cheap to borrow now its beneficial to buy. With enough down and low interest payments i'm guessing even after 3 years, ownership is still cheaper than financing. That and no one can predict how cheap money will be to borrow 3 years later and resale value tend to be strong for BMW cars. In my case, I got financing for 2.5% from PNC Bank with a new program they are promoting called "blank check". BMWNA financing rates weren't as good (3.9% for 2013 builds, 2.9% for 2012's if you can find the exact car you want somewhere) and the dealer had a lower credit score for me and they couldn't match what I have already. My purchase was a good deal, wasn't great but I got almost $4k off list and ordered 2013 x5 35i SAV with: HUD, Convenience Package, Cold Weather Package, Running boards, BMW APPS and the extended maintenance plan. My barganing skills aren't as good as others, but I still paid less than MSRP, and worked out to $1k over invoice. Oh, and I'm working out scheduling for Performance Center Delivery!!!! Good luck on the M version. Its a beast!!

Sponsored Links