View Single Post
Old 07-19-2012, 01:24 PM

TwinsPoppa is on a distinguished road
Anyone attending Bimmerfest in MD?

Just wondering.

What is it?: Bimmerfest is the largest BMW car show in North America. This will be the 2nd annual show held on the east coast and we are looking to a MUCH bigger year in 2012! Come check out the hottest BMWs and the best BMW tuners at Bimmerfest East 2012!

When: August 25th, 2012

Where: Ripken Stadium 873 Long Drive, Aberdeen, MD 21001

Entry Fee: $20 per BMW to park in the show -- $10 per person to walk in -- kids 12 and under are free

Bimmerfest East 2012 Event Registration!

We will TRY to save you a spot if you come late. However, I don't know if they will allow that. So, in the interest of trying to get everyone together, please post how many VEHICLE(s) spots you need and whether you will be making the meetup with the lager group coming from NY/NJ.

Bimmerfest Official VEHICLE count:

NOTE: Some tools will be made available to our group. So, far its a GT1 and a Peake Airbag Reset Tool R5/SR.

2 = Twinspoppa and one friend. WILL meetup before entry.

1 = TerminatorX5 and WILL NOT meetup before entry. SAVE SPOT (#1).

6 = Pnoyako85 and five friends. WILL meetup before entry.

1 = DTMdan and WILL NOT meetup before entry. SAVE SPOT (#2).

1 = Cisco and WILL meetup before entry.

1 = Sockethead and WILL NOT meetup before entry. SAVE SPOT (#3).

1 = TwinTurboGTR and WILL meetup before entry.

1 = Cuffeed and WILL NOT meetup before entry. SAVE SPOT (#4)

1 = Gurltech and WILL meetup before entry.

1 = Sapleas001 and WILL NOT meetup before entry. SAVE SPOT (#5)

1 = Fraserp and WILL meetup before entry.

1 = 4.8mnster and WILL meetup before entry.

1 = Ahmed303 and WILL NOT meetup before entry. SAVE SPOT (#6 - need this confirmed)

1 = franccesco30 and WILL meetup before entry.

19 vehicles total (including spots to be saved)

PLEASE post if you know otherwise. I will TRY and contact everyone by PM or this thread. I will also post WHERE local people can meetup with the large caravan coming from NY/NJ BEFORE entry into Bimmerfest so we can park together.

The North caravan will be meeting at the Thomas Edison Rest Area off he NJ Turnpike between 5:30am-6:30am. They will leave 6:45am SHARP!

For local people we will be meeting up with the people coming from the North at the Maryland House Rest Area (Harford, MD) at 9:45am. This is a rest stop on I-95 that is 2 miles South of where Bimmerfest will be held. I assume we will leave around 10am for Bimmerfest.

If you get lost or need to contact us before/after entry into Bimmerfest call me: Jose @ 240-643-0976. See you all there!

I will post a MAP of where at Bimmerfest the group will be parked so that people who have spots saved (or not) can find us.

We will be parking close to I-95 (John F. Kennedy Memorial Highway). Where exactly will depend on if the spot where the red X is taken already or not. See map below.

Xoutpost Parking at Bimmerfest

Last edited by TwinsPoppa; 08-23-2012 at 02:17 PM.

Sponsored Links