View Single Post
Old 03-26-2013, 04:08 AM

Nick P is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Happy View Post
All I'm going to say is; I got ALL of my money's worth.! I have 15 years experience with performance cars, this vehicle is well over 300hp to the wheels. This isn't a plug and play tuned X5. It's a custom map, track tuned, and awd dyno tuned.

PS.. Still in the break-in period, still getting faster..!! Can't wait till the installation of the water/meth kit.
Explain, why you need a break-in, if nothing were done to the engine mechanically?

What is "track tuned" in case of M54 engine in the X5?

What's your boost? With stock RMS-kit boost on stock internals you'll never get nearly to 300 AWHP from M54.

For that kind of power you'll need at least 14-15 psi, agressive cams, forged pistons and reduced compression. Remapping will einther add about 5-10% over your SC baseline or, which is much better will get you a harmonical HP and torque curves for more efficient operation.

Judging from what you said before - there's no technical understanding at all, just some phrases how great the RMS kit is (you repeat it in every posting) and some very fairy tale numbers and statements, without any technical details, which are expected from you, especially after your statement about "15 years experience with performance cars".

I'm not offensive, just waiting for more information.

Sponsored Links