View Single Post
Old 04-23-2013, 10:03 AM

Ricky Bobby will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bnagy4.8 View Post
I am looking at staggered rims with stock off sets, the only difference is the staggered is 8.5" front 10.5" back or 9" front 10.5" back.

as for OE I would love OE but it is really expensive. I just overall want really nice complimenting wheels for the right price or the best bang for the buck so anything I see will help me with my decision.

As of yet though I had an update on my engine being blown at the dealership so its not looking good on wheels.

Search: "Dealer blows my 4.8is engine" to follow the most ridiculous nightmare of a story an x5er can ever run into..

Definitely do not do 8.5" in the front, I'm wary of 9" in the front too.

If you want OE look without OE price, check out this sellers listings on ebay. I bought a set of 168's from this exact guy with Toyo Proxes ST2 tires for 1850 shipped over the summer, phenomenally impressed with the quality and love the wheels for the price. Unless there were huge defects I'm not spending double the price to say I bought my wheels at the dealer. Seller is "wheel tech tuning" and other members here have bought from him and been pleased. He sells 214s and the X5M wheels as well, in Matte Black, Gloss Black, or Silver. I showed you a listing for the Toyo tires but he sells Continental DWS for more, or a budget brand tire for less. Hope that helps.

And I am following your engine thread as well I know you have bigger fish to fry, just thought I'd help.

20" BMW x5 3 0 4 4 4 8 and x6 Staggered Wheels and Tires BMW x5 and x6 Rims | eBay
82k miles - Alpine White/Cinnamon Brown/Premium Pkg, Sport Activity/Premium Pkg and Sound/20" Style 214/Running Boards

Sponsored Links