View Single Post
Old 05-22-2013, 02:20 PM

lemans4.8 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by starbiker99 View Post
Is anyone familiar with Parker Imports? I live in Parker and just recently picked up a 2002 x5 and was going to have them do my first oil change since they a a 1/2 off coupon.
I just heard about them, but I think they only work on Audi and VW. I will check them out for my RS4 though! I'll update this thread when I go.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MB_Fahrer View Post
I'm from Weston Auto Gallery in Fort Collins. We have a great BMW mechanic, as well as SSS and GT1. Loaner cars are available. Shoot me a PM, or the store's number is (970) 377-3333. I am in the shop today detailing my 4.8, and we will be open tomorrow, Monday the 24th.

Cheers,
Ricky Weston
Hi Ricky,

I wished I knew of you guys when I was living in FoCo!! I have since moved to Denver. Thanks for letting me know. If I have a serious problem, I'll keep you guys in mind.

btw, I've driven past your shop many times when I was living up there. I always loved driving by and seeing the Ferrari's in the showroom.
__________________________________________________ ____________

Anyway, does anyone in Denver have a BMW Scanner 1.4.0? I want to turn off corner lights and cold bulb check on angel eyes and license plate bulbs!

Last edited by lemans4.8; 05-22-2013 at 02:25 PM.

Sponsored Links