View Single Post
Old 07-09-2013, 07:24 AM

BigBlack48is is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by McDonaldD View Post
pcb5 - Everything is running great! I recently changed the fluid/filters in my transmission and differentials - After all of the work, I'm now averaging a combined 19.7 Smoke-FreeMPG - compared to ~16 SmokeFullMPG. Aside from replacing a flatted/slashed tire from my last trip to Tahoe, my next task is to track down a permanent fix for the random yellow tinge that my Nav screen has become increasingly fond of.

BenSF - The post-fastrak stop light on Bay Bridge helped render some of my car's finest works. If you can wait about two weeks, I can free up the time to work with you. Its quite the job but nothing to be afraid of: 1 full day would be cutting it close, a plan calling for two would be wise. Do you have a garage, an arsenal of tools, jack, jack-stands, and a desire to feel insanely accomplished? As long as you have the last one, I'm happy to help; everything else can be worked out.

The wait is perfect for you to order parts - While helpful and convenient, BMW of SF can get quite pricey. I believe I still have my parts list(s)/receipts(prices) from when I did it...but its probably best to hash those details out through e-mail, phone, or otherwise. Let me know, I'll be back in the city by Tuesday, July 9th, but I'll be pretty busy through the 17th or 18th. My e-mail is just my username at either me.com or berkeley.edu - I haven't had a lot of luck being notified of private messages on here.

What a guy!! I wish I lived on the west coast

Sponsored Links