View Single Post
Old 09-24-2013, 02:54 AM

gruppeM3 is on a distinguished road
Arrow 2004 Estoril Blue X5 4.8is

Hey guys. The time has come for me to sell my beloved X5 4.8is. I bought this car two years ago with the intentions of keeping it for a long time but the new 328 diesels just came out and my wife really wants one. So somethings gotta give. We can't keep all of the toys.

Some quick specs on the car.

Year: 2004
Mileage: 105,000
Model: X5 4.8is
Exterior: Estoril Blue (Extremely rare for a 2004 and up)
Interior: Black Leather
Wheels: BMW Style 299m (comes standard on all 2011 and up X5 M's)
Mods: Dinan cold air intake and Dinan performance software

It has power everything with one-touch windows and panoramic sunroof, parking sensors, premium sound system with DSP, heated front and rear seats, four-corner air suspension, xenon adaptive headlights, factory alarm and much more.

This car has only been worked on by a BMW and Mini certified technician. I have done all required maintenance ahead of BMW's recommend service intervals. Most recent maintenance is as follows.

Front and rear brakes done at 103,000 miles along with the front drivers side door handle carrier(common issue), both front cv boots, control arm bushings, left front air bag, oil change, transmissions fluid change, differential fluid change, brake flush, ac filter, all done at 99,000 miles. Prior to this all oil changes were done at approximately every 7500-8000 miles.

I will also be replacing the tires with a set of almost brand new Bridgestone's before the sale.

I recently had the car looked at while the brakes were being replaced and it was given a clean bill of health. No leaks to be found anywhere. You are more than welcome to have the car inspected at an independent shop or dealership if you'd like.

I am looking for a quick sale since I am already in the market for a new car

Price: 17,000 OBO

You can contact me through private message or direct by phone. (909)263-1657. Ask for Jonathan. Thanks for looking.

Note: these are not the latest pics of my X5. I just couldn't get any at midnight where I live. I will post some more soon. Although it still looks the same and is roughly in the same shape. If you would like specific pictures please ask. Thanks
Attached Images

Attached Images
File Type: pdf X5 Specs.pdf (36.1 KB, 310 views)

Last edited by gruppeM3; 10-21-2013 at 01:14 PM.

Sponsored Links