View Single Post
Old 11-25-2013, 02:45 PM

sts_ro is on a distinguished road
E70 LCI Steering wheel retrofit (Question)

Dear friends,

I have the standard steering wheel on my X5 LCI and i wish to install the Sport one. My question is: can I use my Airbag from standard steering wheel and change only the cover ? Ar both Airbags same and only the cover is different ? (32306780475 is the standard one and 32306780476 is for the sport and M-Sport steering wheel)

Here are pics of standard cover:
normal Pictures, normal Images, normal Photos, normal Videos - Image - TinyPic - Kostenlose Bild- und Videospeicherung und gemeinsame Nutzung von Fotos
normal2 Pictures, normal2 Images, normal2 Photos, normal2 Videos - Image - TinyPic - Kostenlose Bild- und Videospeicherung und gemeinsame Nutzung von Fotos

... and sport cover:
sport Pictures, sport Images, sport Photos, sport Videos - Image - TinyPic - Kostenlose Bild- und Videospeicherung und gemeinsame Nutzung von Fotos
sport2 Pictures, sport2 Images, sport2 Photos, sport2 Videos - Image - TinyPic - Kostenlose Bild- und Videospeicherung und gemeinsame Nutzung von Fotos

BMW said that you neeed a different airbag for retrofitting the Sport Steering wheel from the standard one.

Sponsored Links