View Single Post
Old 05-26-2014, 06:33 PM

Ricky Bobby will become famous soon enough
Let's talk pedals

Since I upgraded to Titan Silver trims, I think a new set of manual pedals to show off the footwell area a bit are in order, question is which ones? The ACS replicas are nice, but come with crappy hardware and the dead pedal is about 2" short up top, not too bothersome, and the price is nice, about $55 plus a few bucks for better stainless steel hardware:

Then there is the OEM option, which I like very much, the price is ok at $110, there is no drilling required, only thing is no dead pedal available to match:

Lastly I was looking at Ultimate Pedals, but they are the priciest of the bunch at nearly $190 for a full set of 4, in their "anti-slip" finish $186 shipped, I'm not a fan of the look with the grip inserts they provide, a really nice set machined in the US, stainless flush mount hardware and lock nuts, just not sure if I'm wanting to drop the coin yet, and these do require drilling just like the ACS:

Would look like those with a matching dead pedal (pic is of E46 for reference with M dead pedal)

Thoughts?
82k miles - Alpine White/Cinnamon Brown/Premium Pkg, Sport Activity/Premium Pkg and Sound/20" Style 214/Running Boards

Sponsored Links