Home Forums Articles How To's FAQ Register
Go Back   Xoutpost.com > BMW SAV Forums > Other BMWs
Bimmer Tool Rental
User Name
Password
Member List Premier Membership Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Xoutpost server transfer and maintenance is occurring....
Xoutpost is currently undergoing a planned server migration.... stay tuned for new developments.... sincerely, the management


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21  
Old 03-10-2007, 01:09 PM
trueX5er's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: great white arctic north
Posts: 4,367
trueX5er is on a distinguished road
My friend has an 330ci with SMG

VERY RARE!!!!!!

I drove it and didn't mind.
__________________
T
Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links

  #22  
Old 03-10-2007, 01:32 PM
DINANM3's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: X5world
Posts: 2,350
DINANM3 is on a distinguished road
So is the new M3 coming with DSG or not? and if so will there be a 6 speed option
__________________
Dinan M3

2006 X5 4.4i Sport Current Vehicle
2006 CLS 55 AMG Current Vehicle
2010 FORD F-450 King Ranch Current Vehicle
2012 GL 550 Current Vehicle

1999 M3 Dinan S3 SOLD
2001 M3 Dinan S2 SOLD
2002 M5 SOLD
2004 X5 4.4i sport SOLD
2007 335 XI Lease ended
2009 E92 M3 SOLD
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 03-10-2007, 02:50 PM
vinuneuro's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: MI/IL/IN
Posts: 7,800
vinuneuro is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by DINANM3
So is the new M3 coming with DSG or not? and if so will there be a 6 speed option
I'd ask if you missed the rest of this thread, but it looks like you didn't..so what's the problem?
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 03-10-2007, 03:15 PM
DINANM3's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: X5world
Posts: 2,350
DINANM3 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by vinuneuro
I'd ask if you missed the rest of this thread, but it looks like you didn't..so what's the problem?

Well if you actually read the thread yourself you would realize that it says there is a rumor the M3 will have DSG. I wanted to know if anyone has heard anything concrete that says the rumor is true or not. And since I didnt get a reply I guess the rumor is the best im getting for now. So the only problem is that you misread or didnt read the post clearly enough to realize what exactly was said and what exactly i was asking.
__________________
Dinan M3

2006 X5 4.4i Sport Current Vehicle
2006 CLS 55 AMG Current Vehicle
2010 FORD F-450 King Ranch Current Vehicle
2012 GL 550 Current Vehicle

1999 M3 Dinan S3 SOLD
2001 M3 Dinan S2 SOLD
2002 M5 SOLD
2004 X5 4.4i sport SOLD
2007 335 XI Lease ended
2009 E92 M3 SOLD
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 03-10-2007, 05:09 PM
vinuneuro's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: MI/IL/IN
Posts: 7,800
vinuneuro is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by DINANM3
Well if you actually read the thread yourself you would realize that it says there is a rumor the M3 will have DSG. I wanted to know if anyone has heard anything concrete that says the rumor is true or not. And since I didnt get a reply I guess the rumor is the best im getting for now. So the only problem is that you misread or didnt read the post clearly enough to realize what exactly was said and what exactly i was asking.
Inferr. Deduce. Etc.
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 03-10-2007, 09:53 PM
jmh's Avatar
jmh jmh is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Boston/MA & Melbourne/AUS
Posts: 372
jmh is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by DINANM3
So is the new M3 coming with DSG or not? and if so will there be a 6 speed option
6 speed manual will be available from GA , double clutch (DSG, including the ability to choose different driving programs/settings) will follow later on.

- Jan
__________________
National Rental Cars....
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 03-11-2007, 01:07 PM
DINANM3's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: X5world
Posts: 2,350
DINANM3 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmh
6 speed manual will be available from GA , double clutch (DSG, including the ability to choose different driving programs/settings) will follow later on.

- Jan
Thanks Jan.
__________________
Dinan M3

2006 X5 4.4i Sport Current Vehicle
2006 CLS 55 AMG Current Vehicle
2010 FORD F-450 King Ranch Current Vehicle
2012 GL 550 Current Vehicle

1999 M3 Dinan S3 SOLD
2001 M3 Dinan S2 SOLD
2002 M5 SOLD
2004 X5 4.4i sport SOLD
2007 335 XI Lease ended
2009 E92 M3 SOLD
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 03-11-2007, 02:59 PM
SANguru's Avatar
Scuderia Ferrari Tifosi
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Bay Area, CA
Posts: 6,500
SANguru is on a distinguished road
Damn dude.. it's called a rumor for a reason.. the shit ain't out yet. If YOU read the thread, you would have deduced that yourself instead of asking stupid ass questions... BTW, your questions about 335i.. do a fookin search... we talked about this many times already...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DINANM3
Well if you actually read the thread yourself you would realize that it says there is a rumor the M3 will have DSG. I wanted to know if anyone has heard anything concrete that says the rumor is true or not. And since I didnt get a reply I guess the rumor is the best im getting for now. So the only problem is that you misread or didnt read the post clearly enough to realize what exactly was said and what exactly i was asking.
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 03-11-2007, 04:35 PM
DINANM3's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: X5world
Posts: 2,350
DINANM3 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by SANguru
Damn dude.. it's called a rumor for a reason.. the shit ain't out yet. If YOU read the thread, you would have deduced that yourself instead of asking stupid ass questions... BTW, your questions about 335i.. do a fookin search... we talked about this many times already...
first of all Sanguru GFY! It was a rumor and I was asking if anyone had definate info from another source. Facts do comeout before a car is in the showrooms. Not everyone has the same info and if one person heard a rumor maybe someone else on here knows it to be true as a fact.

About the 335. I havnt been on here in a while and havnt seen the other threads and was asking you how you liked the chip since you actually have one. I didnt feel like doing a search because it would be faster to ask you. Sorry i dont have a profession that allows me to read car forums 24/7 like yours obviously. I can buy what ever i want but I actually have to work for my money.
Other people may have talked about the 335 already. But I havnt and I actually just ordered the car 2 days ago. If you dont feel like taking the time to share your experience with me than again GFY and I will search when i have time to do so.
thankyou
__________________
Dinan M3

2006 X5 4.4i Sport Current Vehicle
2006 CLS 55 AMG Current Vehicle
2010 FORD F-450 King Ranch Current Vehicle
2012 GL 550 Current Vehicle

1999 M3 Dinan S3 SOLD
2001 M3 Dinan S2 SOLD
2002 M5 SOLD
2004 X5 4.4i sport SOLD
2007 335 XI Lease ended
2009 E92 M3 SOLD
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 03-11-2007, 04:40 PM
LeMansX5's Avatar
Admin
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: X5world
Posts: 20,257
LeMansX5 has a spectacular aura aboutLeMansX5 has a spectacular aura aboutLeMansX5 has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by DINANM3
first of all Sanguru GFY! It was a rumor and I was asking if anyone had definate info from another source. Facts do comeout before a car is in the showrooms. Not everyone has the same info and if one person heard a rumor maybe someone else on here knows it to be true as a fact.

About the 335. I havnt been on here in a while and havnt seen the other threads and was asking you how you liked the chip since you actually have one. I didnt feel like doing a search because it would be faster to ask you. Sorry i dont have a profession that allows me to read car forums 24/7 like yours obviously. I can buy what ever i want but I actually have to work for my money.
Other people may have talked about the 335 already. But I havnt and I actually just ordered the car 2 days ago. If you dont feel like taking the time to share your experience with me than again GFY and I will search when i have time to do so.
thankyou
Your response is in bad taste.

If you can buy whatever you want then you should pay someone to give you the info. Why are you wasting yours and others time here.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:00 AM.
vBulletin, Copyright 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0
2017 Xoutpost.com. All rights reserved. Xoutpost.com is a private enthusiast site not associated with BMW AG.
The BMW name, marks, M stripe logo, and Roundel logo as well as X3, X5 and X6 designations used in the pages of this Web Site are the property of BMW AG.
This web site is not sponsored or affiliated in any way with BMW AG or any of its subsidiaries.