Xoutpost.com

Xoutpost.com (https://xoutpost.com/forums.php)
-   Navigation System (https://xoutpost.com/electronics/navigation-system/)
-   -   Pulled out my Nav, what else don't I need? (https://xoutpost.com/electronics/navigation-system/10956-pulled-out-my-nav-what-else-dont-i-need.html)

turbo38sfi 02-06-2006 07:36 PM

Pulled out my Nav, what else don't I need?
 
Went all aftermarket, pulled out the amp, screen, dvd drive and cd changer. What else can I pull out and put on ebay that I don't need?

X5Jay 02-06-2006 11:35 PM

You should pull out the seats, shifter, shift boot, handbrake, handbrake boot, speakers, amp, carpeting, and headliner. I'll try to think of more...

turbo38sfi 02-06-2006 11:37 PM

I don't get it :confused:

X5Jay 02-06-2006 11:46 PM

Just kidding with you - thought your post was kind of odd... Why are you removing OEM stuff and replacing w/aftermarket? What else do you think you don't need?

turbo38sfi 02-06-2006 11:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by X5Jay
Just kidding with you - thought your post was kind of odd... Why are you removing OEM stuff and replacing w/aftermarket? What else do you think you don't need?


Yea, kinda thought it was, but wasn't sure. I replaced it all already. Got a thread in Stereo forum of finished pics. Radio module and video module I think I won't need either. Figure I'll just sell the stock stuff, offset the cost of doing the system in it and when it comes time to sell it in a few yrs, just let it go with the truck and save me 15 hrs of swapping everything back to stock!

NOC 02-07-2006 09:38 AM

Sounds like a lot of work.
How much are you selling your stock stuff for?
Might be interested on the screen and dvd drive, keep me posted.

Roc3b 02-07-2006 10:02 AM

Actually you should hang on to that stuff...in case something happens and you want to get off that X5 say for another one you put it all back and keep you after market stuff for the next one. The money that you get on Ebay will barely make a dent in what you spent.

turbo38sfi 02-07-2006 10:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NOC
Sounds like a lot of work.
How much are you selling your stock stuff for?
Might be interested on the screen and dvd drive, keep me posted.


It all in the for sale section..

turbo38sfi 02-07-2006 10:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Roc3b
Actually you should hang on to that stuff...in case something happens and you want to get off that X5 say for another one you put it all back and keep you after market stuff for the next one. The money that you get on Ebay will barely make a dent in what you spent.


I thought of that too, and you do make a good point.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:03 AM.

vBulletin, Copyright 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0
2017 Xoutpost.com. All rights reserved.