Xoutpost.com

Xoutpost.com (https://xoutpost.com/forums.php)
-   Navigation System (https://xoutpost.com/electronics/navigation-system/)
-   -   What is hear about v32 versions? (https://xoutpost.com/electronics/navigation-system/48069-what-hear-about-v32-versions.html)

Malcolm 08-26-2008 01:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by davidr
I'm having lots of problems with 2008/1 and v31 not seen with previous versions. I've customised the DVD to include full UK post codes and v31 to include my own splash screen and a few other minor navtweak changes (same changes that I've made since v27)

From where did you obtain the full uk postcodes and their lat/long?

Gazza 08-26-2008 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Malcolm
From where did you obtain the full uk postcodes and their lat/long?

Fancy a go at modding myself, so I'd like to know the answer to that too

Threms 11-09-2008 06:54 AM

I have the V32, and the only problem i coutered is the nav wont start, it just sayes "loading plz wait" on the screen, but nothing happens.

Any ideaers fore solutions?

Daniel

Symbian 11-09-2008 06:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Threms
I have the V32, and the only problem i coutered is the nav wont start, it just sayes "loading plz wait" on the screen, but nothing happens.

Any ideaers fore solutions?

Daniel

what car d'you have?

KiwiJochen 11-09-2008 07:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Threms
I have the V32, and the only problem i coutered is the nav wont start, it just sayes "loading plz wait" on the screen, but nothing happens.

Any ideaers fore solutions?

Daniel

Make sure OS disc is error free by MEASURING it
Do a surface scan and check surface is OK
Measure C1 and C2 errors and make sure they are 0 or nearly 0

Symbian 11-09-2008 08:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KiwiJochen
Make sure OS disc is error free by MEASURING it
Do a surface scan and check surface is OK
Measure C1 and C2 errors and make sure they are 0 or nearly 0

this is right, but I asked what car because if Threms has an mk4, upgrading to V32 he don't will get any improvement respect to V31 one...

Threms 11-09-2008 08:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Symbian
what car d'you have?

Its a 330D E46 from 2004.

The CD is OK, and its only sometimes the problem appaers, usualy when it hasent bee used in some days.

Today i wouldent start, i tryed to turn of the car af few times on my trip, didnt help, and after a 1 houer drive i parked the care fore 20 min. and when i startet it again, there was no problem.

How do i "reset" the boot sequense? and why does it make that error?

Symbian 11-09-2008 08:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Threms
Its a 330D E46 from 2004.

The CD is OK, and its only sometimes the problem appaers, usualy when it hasent bee used in some days.

Today i wouldent start, i tryed to turn of the car af few times on my trip, didnt help, and after a 1 houer drive i parked the care fore 20 min. and when i startet it again, there was no problem.

How do i "reset" the boot sequense? and why does it make that error?

In my mind, you should reinstall only V31...
V32 often makes boot defect...it was create especially for 7 series...I tried on my mk4 and immediately I had troubles...
I hint you get some old version, such as V29, downgrade your mk4 with that version and than reupgrade to V31, NOT V32
If you wanto to change your old splashscreen here V31 with various screen posts #98 e #104 and here as well, you can find some my screens on V31

KiwiJochen 11-09-2008 12:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Symbian
In my mind, you should reinstall only V31...
V32 often makes boot defect...it was create especially for 7 series...I tried on my mk4 and immediately I had troubles...
I hint you get some old version, such as V29, downgrade your mk4 with that version and than reupgrade to V31, NOT V32

For a Mk4 V31 and V32 are identical.
It makes no difference which one you use.

Threms 11-09-2008 01:09 PM

OK, thanks, ill try to install a v 28 or 29 in a few dayes, but how do i reboot it so i can get on whith it at the time being?


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:39 PM.

vBulletin, Copyright 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0
2017 Xoutpost.com. All rights reserved.