Xoutpost.com

Xoutpost.com (https://xoutpost.com/forums.php)
-   Politics Forum (https://xoutpost.com/off-topic/politics-forum/)
-   -   White House condemns decision to release Lockerbie bomber (https://xoutpost.com/off-topic/politics-forum/64878-white-house-condemns-decision-release-lockerbie-bomber.html)

Bozz 08-21-2009 07:11 AM

White House condemns decision to release Lockerbie bomber
 
I agree that this terrorist should not have been released, he should have been left to die in prison and then dumped in a hole somewhere and left to rot . What choice did the passengers on pan-am 103 have, were they allowed to travel in safety and to go home, were they allowed to die in dignity at home with their families (NO), so why the hell should their killer be allowed to return home.

Justice has been sold out by a piss-weak politician again.

White House condemns decision to release Lockerbie bomber | UK news | guardian.co.uk

blondboinsd 08-22-2009 12:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bozz (Post 652212)
I agree that this terrorist should not have been released, he should have been left to die in prison and then dumped in a hole somewhere and left to rot . What choice did the passengers on pan-am 103 have, were they allowed to travel in safety and to go home, were they allowed to die in dignity at home with their families (NO), so why the hell should their killer be allowed to return home.

Justice has been sold out by a piss-weak politician again.

White House condemns decision to release Lockerbie bomber | UK news | guardian.co.uk

:iagree:I think it's pathetic that they released him. More blood for oil...

X5Flyboy 08-22-2009 09:21 AM

No, it's because in Europe there is no such thing as a death penalty. Sorry, but IMHO mass murderers don't deserve to live.

rayxi 08-22-2009 12:44 PM

I listened to several interviews with the victim's family members. Makes you want to fly to Scotland and slap a few politicians around. Utterly mind boggling that they let Megrahi go home to a hero's welcome.

amacman 08-23-2009 01:51 PM

slap the previous prime minister Tony B Liar , he made deals in 2007 with Gaddaffi that would allow prisoner transfers between UK and Libya . no UK citizens were in jail there and Megrahi was the only Libyan in jail here . There was much fury at B Liar at the time but he denied it involved Megrahi . Truth is the deals were done for the benefit of England .
Scotland tried and convicted Megrahi where all else would have failed and there has always been some thought that in actual fact the attrocity was concieved and carried out by Iran . the truth will out soon . the release of prisoners with terminal illness is part of our judicial process .
If he had confessed guilt then we may have been inclined to return him to his homeland from 30000 feet without a parachute .

Bozz 08-24-2009 07:03 AM

Thought this was interesting from the BBC

FBI slams MacAskill as Gaddafi embraces bomber, thanking Queen?s ministers. - AOL Video

Scottie 08-24-2009 12:48 PM

Can I ask why is ok to let members of the IRA walk free and not ok this man to do so.

How come members of the IRA now help run Ireland.

Last time I looked none of the IRA had terminal cancer.

Why is it OK for the Americans to "accidently" shoot down the Iran flight several months earlier.

We are all being nieve if we think this was only ever about a man deciding to bomb and bring down a plane I dont trust the American government much when it comes to investigating terrorism... they had alot to do with the investigation and these rumours of bribing witnesses stinks... as usual there is probably a whole lot more to it than will ever be known publicly, and I suspect there are more than just Magrahi involved.

Wagner 08-24-2009 12:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scottie (Post 652937)
Can I ask why is ok to let members of the IRA walk free and not ok this man to do so.

How come members of the IRA now help run Ireland.

Last time I looked none of the IRA had terminal cancer.

Why is it OK for the Americans to "accidently" shoot down the Iran flight several months earlier.

We are all being nieve if we think this was only ever about a man deciding to bomb and bring down a plane I dont trust the American government much when it comes to investigating terrorism... they had alot to do with the investigation and these rumours of bribing witnesses stinks... as usual there is probably a whole lot more to it than will ever be known publicly, and I suspect there are more than just Magrahi involved.

Hmm the "you did it first" defense :)

Scottie 08-24-2009 01:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wagner (Post 652938)
Hmm the "you did it first" defense :)

you got to love it;)

Wagner 08-24-2009 01:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scottie (Post 652943)
you got to love it;)

seems to be the world excuse now

Scottie 08-24-2009 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wagner (Post 652944)
seems to be the world excuse now


Oh well from what I hear Americans plan to boycott Scottish products, so none of you will want to be drinking our whisky ( for a couple of weeks).:nanana:

Wagner 08-24-2009 01:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scottie (Post 652947)
Oh well from what I hear Americans plan to boycott Scottish products, so none of you will want to be drinking our whisky ( for a couple of weeks).:nanana:

so be it...boycott the US then :)

Wagner 08-28-2009 04:13 PM

Well, well, well....

Britain traded for oil..maybe.

Qaddafi Son: 'Obvious' Lockerbie Bomber's Release Tied to Oil - Europe | Map | News - FOXNews.com

dsm2925 08-28-2009 07:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scottie (Post 652947)
Oh well from what I hear Americans plan to boycott Scottish products, so none of you will want to be drinking our whisky ( for a couple of weeks).:nanana:



wagner does mind.. he only drinks Kool Aid.

:stickpoke

Wagner 08-28-2009 07:40 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by dsm2925 (Post 654444)
wagner does mind.. he only drinks Kool Aid.

:stickpoke

he "does" mind.


:rofl:


Awesome. Gaah--gaa---good answer :rofl: This ones for you ;)

dsm2925 08-28-2009 07:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wagner (Post 654447)
he "does" mind.


:rofl:


Awesome. Gaah--gaa---good answer :rofl: This ones for you ;)


that kinda looks like you - - - seriously!


Remember when i made fun of your picture then you removed days after :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: --- i do!

-- Gaah--gaa---gotcha-:cool:

Wagner 08-29-2009 08:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dsm2925 (Post 654454)
that kinda looks like you - - - seriously!


Remember when i made fun of your picture then you removed days after :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: --- i do!

-- Gaah--gaa---gotcha-:cool:

awwww...you thought you were important....cute. Because I "does" mind what you say :thumbup:

dsm2925 08-29-2009 08:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wagner (Post 654580)
awwww...you thought you were important....cute. Because I "does" mind what you say :thumbup:

:cool: :popcorn:

Back to OP!

--------------

Wagner 08-29-2009 08:13 AM

Yup you could always respond to post #13...or not.

dsm2925 08-29-2009 08:22 AM

not

Krimson X 08-29-2009 10:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wagner (Post 654580)
awwww...you thought you were important....cute. Because I "does" mind what you say :thumbup:

What is the big deal about the word "does"? Did he misuse the word or something? If so, Wagner, you should show some compassion given your habitual misuse of the word "then." i.e. My grammar is better "then" yours.:rolleyes:

***back to the thread****

amacman 09-21-2009 08:34 PM

for anyone interested , megrahi has published his case for appeal much to the anger and disgust of the Lord Advocate et al .
here is the website .
Abdelbaset Ali Al-Megrahi


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:14 AM.

vBulletin, Copyright 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0
2017 Xoutpost.com. All rights reserved.