View Single Post
Old 08-25-2014, 12:29 PM

jiggz is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by windforce View Post
What is the difference between OEM All Season Trunk Mat for X5 w/ VS w/out 3rd row seat?

My X5 comes with 3rd row seats, but I want the all season trunk mat to cover the whole trunk when 3rd row seats are down. Will the OEM one for 3rd seats do that???
No it won't - the 3rd row mat will only cover the small section of cargo space remaining between the 3rd row seat when it's folded up, and the rear hatch. Check the link below for a picture of the 3rd row mat (click the image to make it bigger).
getBMWparts.com - Exceptional Pricing | Unparalleled Service | Genuine BMW Parts

If you never use the 3rd row or know ahead of time you'll need it you can probably get away with the non-3rd row mat. I thought of doing this but ultimately just got the 3rd row mat. If you're out and about and need to use the 3rd row seats unexpectedly, you will likely have some trouble rolling up the bigger mat enough to fit it behind the 3rd row. If you know ahead of time you'll need the 3rd row you could leave it at home.

Last edited by jiggz; 08-25-2014 at 12:34 PM.

Sponsored Links