View Single Post
Old 09-18-2014, 05:28 PM

MAK3N3 is on a distinguished road
My history does not show a previous owner, just shows the vehicle info/opts like when you check here: BMW Baureihenarchiv · BMW Vehicle Identification Number Decoder · bmwarchiv.de

Then it also shows a list of all the service done at any BMW dealer. dates, issues etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lambeau View Post
Yeah all is good, but the salesman still hasn't sent the maint history from before the vehicle was brought to their dealership for trade. The salesman used the excuse that they didn't want to divulge the name of the previous owner. I told him to black out the name and scan it but he still hasn't sent it. I would just like to know what parts have been replaced since new so I know what to expect for future preventive maint. It drives great with no issues but with 89,XXX miles I'm just waiting for the first issues to appear. Am wondering what the most common issues are that I can expect with the 2011 35d.

One thing the paperworks shows that was replaced at the dealership I bought it from was a front driveshaft. Can't imagine why an entire driveshaft would need to be replaced instead of just a u-joint. Maybe it's designed different than I think it is.

Anyone know if I can contact BMW USA and get previous maintenance records?

Sponsored Links