View Single Post
Old 12-09-2014, 11:18 AM

josiahg52 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by xdm9mm View Post
Just an FYI folks... If you code your turn signals to blink like 5 times, then you change it to a single via the "Settings" on your CIC console, and then turn it back to three via CIC, it is just three blinks and you have to recode. :-) I suspected as much so I played with it and it indeed reverts back to the factory three times...at least via BMWhat, but I would bet NCS?

Can you make that permanent somehow in case kids mess around? My 14 year old engineer brained daughter loves to screw with things...mostly to irritate me. :-)

I have heard the same from three different coders and there is anecdotal evidence to the same spread across multiple chassis besides the E70. I have not read or heard of a permanent "fix" for the issue.

I just ordered this and will be giving this application a try soon:

Amazon.com: Original BMWhat Bluetooth OBD2 Diagnosis-Adapter - Best BMW Diagnosis on Android - Top Support ivini Apps: Cell Phones & Accessories

Last edited by josiahg52; 12-23-2014 at 07:12 AM.

Sponsored Links