View Single Post
Old 01-19-2015, 10:33 PM

PAX5 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by josiahg52 View Post
I am looking to switch the "Fine Burr Walnut" trim currently in my X5. It is simply to "woody" and too light for an otherwise dark colored vehicle. The driver door trim has some very odd markings on it from the previous owner, like maybe a dog had rested its paws there?

The pictures I have seen of the Dark Bamboo trim make it appear darker and subtle compared to the walnut. I found a few pictures in the forum but often it was only two or three at limited angles and I'd like to get some more pictures. If you have this trim, could you take a few pictures and post them here. Show me how handsome Dark Bamboo can be in a black interior. While I prefer a black interior any pictures would be helpful. Thank you!
It will be an UNBELIEVABLE effort to r&r all of the wood trim pieces, especially the ones around the glove box and the center console ...

Try a carbon fiber film, like 3M DiNOC -Wu! Wraps Custom Automotive Wraps FINALLY HERE FOR e70 owners!! - Bimmerfest - BMW Forums.
Great color choices. Best part is that it can be removed with no adverse affects if/when you sell or get tired of it.
BMW CCA #20645

Sponsored Links