View Single Post
Old 03-26-2015, 08:06 PM
Premier Member

bcredliner is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ants_oz View Post
Mate if that's what you think, good for you. Another persons opinion is neither within my control nor any of my business.

What I object to is people slinging arrows, then getting all precious about the result, and I get labelled with things such as "confrontational".

And then there is my "wordiness". I don't scrimp on words and take as long as I feel necessary to make my point. Which, for whatever reason, people like you thinkis "ranting". The way you interpret something is all on you buddy, don't try and hang it on me.

Good thing I'm not after anyone else's validation.
You have made your objection clear many times. There are lots of ways to disagree with another. I acknowledge that have been some arrows slung at you. My recollection is they were return fire. IMO you have as little to back up your position as anyone else and being insistent you do is irritating to others. Validation, in the form of being respectful of others is a necessity in this world to get along. That is especially true in social media because we don't know each other and can't see body language. You might try writing posts like the ones you enjoy reading. I suggest comments like confrontational, wordy, ranting will go away.

Last edited by bcredliner; 03-26-2015 at 08:15 PM.

Sponsored Links