View Single Post
Old 03-30-2015, 05:48 AM

watrob is on a distinguished road
My new M50d was delivered to the US shipping dock on the 26th Jan 2015 bound for Australia, it has sat there for 46 days before being loaded onto a ship on the 14th March 2015.

Have informed BMW that I will not accept the vehicle that has been sitting exposed to the elements for 46 days, and a further 30 days on a freighter? delivery is now to be to be end of April now? instead of mid March 2015

A boat leaves every 10 days so I have asked for an explanation? It does not matter how much of a protective coating is on the vehicle, that industrial fallout damages paint, pits glass and not to mention the flat stops on the 20" tyres.

X5 M50d White | 20" Rims | Adaptive Drive, Self-Lvl Susp | Act/Steer | HUD | Xenon, Adapt Lights | H-Beam Ast | Rear/Side Camera | Panorama S/roof | Auto Tailgate | Comfort, Active, Ventilated, Heating, Lumbar, Navada Perforated Leather Seats | Comfort Access | M-Steer Wheel w Pdle Shift |Sports 8-Speed | Active Crus Stop/Go | Proff Nav + TV, DAB | 16 Spk Ind Audio | USB |Internet-eMail-SMS-Apps | 4 Zone Air | Speed D/play | Towbar | 20% Tint | 5mm Castor Bushes | Yellow Calipers, Ceramic Pads |

Last edited by watrob; 03-30-2015 at 05:57 AM.

Sponsored Links