View Single Post
Old 05-04-2015, 03:18 PM

Ricky Bobby will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by TiAgX5 View Post
Should have the foam lance on Wed, will use after the next series of rain showers (coming into N TX tomorrow, ending ?), with the Karcher Wash/Wax solution provided with the kit.

I will take pics and post here.

RB, are you planning to use the Karcher Pump Guard during storage between washes? It's primarily used as an anti-freeze for cold climates but also lubes valves/seats, prevents corrosion and prevents wear.

The bottle screws into the high pressure output (and remains there) it keeps the internals happy.

I have the Ryobi from HD but should be similar maintenance. I'm of the mind that an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. I bought a bottle of Pump Protector from HD on Saturday for $10, its a plastic bottle which screws on the inlet, you squeeze the bottle once attached with the PW off until you see some liquid come out the other end of the pump.

Seems cheap and easy to do after each use in order to maximize life of the pump.
82k miles - Alpine White/Cinnamon Brown/Premium Pkg, Sport Activity/Premium Pkg and Sound/20" Style 214/Running Boards

Sponsored Links