View Single Post
Old 09-02-2015, 01:36 PM

andrewwynn will become famous soon enough
I would say you just need some fine-tuning. Things like disable the SOUND on the lane warning and keep the visual etc.

For the paddle shift: if the handles come off can they be swapped with previous model to get the reach? If not there are some decent options to help. I'd have to see them in person to know the best solution but I "do that for a living" (modify something to be perfect that just is not quite right). I think If you remove the few major annoyances the rest will be very minor and will become the new norm that will make you nuts when the NEXT one is different.

You for example can add some length to the paddles in not just a clean way but custom to just you with heat mold able plastics like used for helping arthritic people hold a tooth brush. Get in black so it "disappears" into the void. If the paddles are metal/chrome but are smooth on the back a very clean solution can be done with an extension (suggest making from a replacement paddle or last model you like) and design a clamp that will pinch it onto the other one very clean: you'd see a bump forward or backward depending if you'd like closer or farther.

For "proof of concept" wrap some rubber bands TIGHT around the paddle and push a building shim in to just the right length. Once you find a spot you like fabricate a clean extension and attach. If help you engineer if you want.

Sent from my awrPhone using Tapatalk

Sponsored Links