View Single Post
Old 09-06-2015, 11:37 AM

Qsilver7 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by DanSanDiego View Post
Could you let us know what the part number or name was? The piece under my driver's side headlight has never attached well (it is attached on one end and not the other) so it may be that I am missing the part you are referring to. Thanks!
Since you have no model/model year/build date info listed or given...I'll refer you back to post #2 which gives suggestions on how to look up parts in an online part database.

The area below the headlights is different depending on your model year/build date...so you could conceivably get the wrong part number depending on who gives you a part br.

Here are some other excellent oline art databases that allow you to look up part nbrs & diagrams based on your VIN...or you can search generically by selecting certain criteria...or search using the BMW 11 digit part nbr which will reveal cross reference info (other BMW models that may use the same part...as well as build date range the part was used):
1. http://bmwfans.info/parts-catalog/
2. RealOEM.com - Select Your BMW Model
If I were to go out on a ledge and assume you have a pre-facelift e53 X5 and you're asking about the scalloped pieces of trim below the headlights...I would suggest to see items #3 & #4 in the diagram and link to part number index below...where you will see that you can get painted or non-painted:

Become a BMW CCA member! Click HERE to join and feel free to use my BMW CCA member #191509 as a referral.
  • 2015 f06 650ix GC (Moonstone exterior/Cohiba brown Merino Leather interior)
  • 2014 f15 X5 50i (Space Gray exterior/Mocha Nappa Leather interior)

Last edited by Qsilver7; 09-06-2015 at 11:49 AM.

Sponsored Links