View Single Post
Old 09-06-2015, 12:46 PM

Qsilver7 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by bhennrich View Post
Just curious as I have the same initial setup and I have figured out how to add and remove the dash readout of obc items, but I can not access / reset consumption 1 or 2 or activate any of the obc items on my mid. If I start the car and without touching the mid hold in the button on the turn signal stalk and hold it the mid shows all options I can add to the dash display. I am curious if when you added the BC button on the MID (by replacing it) does the BC button do ANYTHING? Can you pull up your consumption and such???
The BC button on the MID controls EVERYTHING...or at least the MID controls everything. The BC button on the stalk only calls up the features you programmed to appear in the cluster...and scrolls to the next feature...that's all it does with the high cluster/high MID set up (and nav screen). To set, reset, start, stop any OBC feature...it is down thru the MID or nav screen.

Audio Screen:

Clock/Timer/Date Screen: {"VENT ON" only appears when ignition is in position 1}

BC Screen:

Become a BMW CCA member! Click HERE to join and feel free to use my BMW CCA member #191509 as a referral.
  • 2015 f06 650ix GC (Moonstone exterior/Cohiba brown Merino Leather interior)
  • 2014 f15 X5 50i (Space Gray exterior/Mocha Nappa Leather interior)

Last edited by Qsilver7; 09-06-2015 at 01:21 PM.

Sponsored Links