View Single Post
Old 10-09-2015, 06:16 AM

Car_Girl is on a distinguished road
I just got my E70 back from the dealership yesterday after it was there for 3 days. I took it in to have the oil topped off as is pretty typical for the V8 and they performed a humongous boat load of work on it that I didn't know was needed. I hadn't received any letters for a recall so I decided to get back into the forum which I haven't visited in a while, and find out what's really going on. They replaced the battery, vacuum pump, mass air flow sensor, injectors, hoses and probably a few other things I can't remember off the top of my head under this so-called Customer Care Package. It was a shock to see that so much work was needed. Never had a problem with the car and I certainly hope I don't from this point forward. It's been an amazing beast. I need to search the forum for the background on this but wanted to comment on how amazing of a vehicle this car has been. It's rock solid but like I said, that was before BMW decided to replace a bunch of parts that to me, were still doing what they were supposed to be doing. Fingers are crossed that I don't start having problems because they mucked with my car.

Had...
2011 M3 Cab with DCT / Jet Blk / Blk / CF trim
2008 Audi RS4 6spd Phantom Blk / Grey / CF trim
2007 Z4M 6 spd Interlagos Blue / Blk / CF trim
2006 Z4M 6 spd Blk / Blk / CF trim

Sponsored Links