View Single Post
Old 01-06-2016, 07:10 PM

jfoj is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by upallnight View Post
You should talk, I given substantial evidence from people such as Otto from Bavauto and Ross Tech but you just claim that they are wrong without ever providing any evidence that you can not reset fuel trim with clearing the code. Where is your supposedly evidence or paper that fuel trim can not be reset with code clearing.

Even when Rookie post logs that support my claim that fuel trims can or is reset to 0 when you clear code you can't accept the fact and claim something else is wrong with Rookie car, but I have yet to see you post any type of help. You make excuses that you are so busy that you haven't the time to go over Rookie's log and that you will look at them later.

It just a waste of my time arguing with someone like you. Consider yourself added to my ignore list. See Ya.
First off you are the one arguing, you do not seem to understand or believe what I am saying and this is probably because you have never spent a day in the field repairing OBDII vehicles for a living.

You present no evidence other than inaccurate 3rd party information from others that has been posted somewhere on the Internet.

So here is my proof, not an E53 but and E70 that I cold easily get access to. Ran a report right before codes were cleared and then once codes were cleared. Note the reports were less than 1 minute apart and the vehicle was only running for 24 seconds and no miles were put on the vehicle.

Notices that the LTFT are EXACTLY the same.

BTW, I am using the SAME App as Rookie. I could do this all day and the results would be the same. If I pulled out one of my Pro level scan tools, I could Reset/Clear the Adaptations and you would then see the Fuel Trims zeroed out.

Link for the 2 reports attached here - https://www.dropbox.com/sh/u9fnmfxe7...WfcZ88rMa?dl=0

I will also be posting this in the other thread as well.

Enjoy!

Sponsored Links