View Single Post
Old 02-18-2016, 02:11 PM

cncmastr is on a distinguished road
I'm not sure why everyone has become hyper-sensitive here and painting me out to be a jerk-face because I typed a short response that ended in the words "no thank you". None of you know me from Adam and if you look at my online reputation (for what that is worth) in almost every other BMW-related message board (I use the same screen name) you'll see that not only am I quite active, I contribute a ton to the community and have completed a number of transactions with others. I have an active YouTube channel with dozens of videos and DIY guides for repair and maintenance.

I appreciate the offer for the Dinan exhaust plus stock, I didn't see that you offered the stock exhaust in place when I typed the response. I am very sorry for any trouble and emotional distress that may have caused you and anyone else reading this over the Internet. The bottom line is I have a toddler, an 8 month pregnant wife and in the process of moving, I don't have time to bring my car to a shop, remove and re-install, ship out parts for an extra few hundred dollars, I am sure that is relate-able.

The car is being sold as is. If you would like any of the Dinan parts, I am happy to sell them to you, they come with a complete truck included.

Sponsored Links