View Single Post
Old 03-17-2016, 02:42 PM
Premier Member

bcredliner is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by edogg View Post
Classic Mopar, Vipers, and specialty cars like the Hellcat Chargers/Challengers are a different beast. By and large, today's Chrysler/Fiat vehicles are unreliable garbage.

Honestly, unless something changes, I won't be buying an American brand again. Fords are expensive with low quality and flimsy materials, GM covers up deadly defects, and Chrysler/Fiats are unreliable (1 recall per month on the Grand Cherokee a couple years ago). No thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I don't think a blanket statement about any brand is applicable. Even here with the exact model, year and similar mileage there are huge differences in personal experience.

The reputable organizations that review models and brands very seldom agree on reliability or total cost of ownership. History of poor or great quality of a model or brand can be an indicator of current products but that is often not the case. Manufacturing automation and technology has vastly reduced variations in quality and there are frequent advancements. A conclusion made as recent as 3 months ago will very likely be inaccurate.

My bet is Hellcats and Challengers come off the same assembly line or one using the same automation.

Sponsored Links