View Single Post
Old 07-20-2016, 11:05 PM

ard is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by WWONG View Post
Warranty ended April 30th, 2016. I have no relationship with any SAs as I have only been in the shop for scheduled maintenance, recalls, and two CELs in the past 4 years. I also go to one of three different dealers depending on their convenience to my location.

This is old, I thought I had something newer:

Quote:
BMW Center Administered Customer Assistance Program
Program:
Upon enrollment in this program by your Area Team, BMW centers may assist BMW clients on a case by case basis, when necessary, by self-authorizing goodwill repair costs for eligible repairs. Eligible repairs are repairs which would have been covered under the New Vehicle Limited Warranty for cars or the New SAV Warranty for SAVs if the warranty had not expired and the goodwill repair would maintain client confidence in BMW and its products.
This program includes three different types of Self Authorization:
• Repair Related Goodwill
• Rental Car Goodwill
• Non-Repair Related Special Goodwill
When determining the client’s eligibility for goodwill participation, several factors are important including:the cost of the repair, how long ago the warranty expired, has the vehicle been fully maintained, is this a multi-BMW owner, condition of the vehicle, has the client endured unusual hardship, and will investing in the client benefit the BMW brand.
Goodwill client assistance is discretionary and not an obligation. The decision to participate requires good judgment by an experienced and professional manager.
Center participation in the Center Administered Self Authorization Program is at the sole discretion of the BMW Area Team. They will review those decisions that you have made whether it be repair related goodwill, rentals, or non-repair special goodwill. It is the center's responsibility to follow any recommendations provided by the Area Team when making future decisions.
Your BMW Area Team or the Warranties department will remove centers from the BMW Center Administered Customer Assistance Program if recommendations or action plans are not followed, the provisions of the program are violated, or good judgment is not observed.
Reason for Program:
1. Build the client’s confidence by meeting or exceeding their expectations to ensure client satisfaction, product loyalty, and repeat sales.
2. Allow BMW centers to provide goodwill assistance to clients and communicate the decision promptly on a case by case basis for unusual situations.

Here:https://batxcr1.bmwcenternet.com/lib...ce_program.htm

Too bad you didnt develop a relationship with one SA/one dealer. As Ive often said, screw the salesmen- its the SA that can make or break your ownership experience.

Id bring it in front of a dealer. I guess pick any. Understand the criteria they are supposed to use in the policy, see if you can hit those buttons.

We can try and diagnose, blah blah- but if there is any chance you could get it covered it might be worth a few $ to let them snoop around....

Sponsored Links